- Page 1Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
At the minimum ISO setting, picture quality is of course superb.
200 ISO and still flawless.
Still no noise problems at 400 ISO.
800 ISO and some noise effects are just becoming visible.
The noise reduction system appears to be tuned to produce very good results at 1600 ISO.
More luminance noise and some chroma noise at 3200 ISO, and the overall detail is lowered as noise control gets stronger.
6400 ISO is pretty ropey.
This is the full frame at 6400 ISO.