- Page 1Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Pentax K-7 Digital SLR
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
My car’s off the road at the moment, so no Sidmouth shot this week, but here’s another scene to test the detail level.
Yup, that’s some fine detail right there.
This was shot with the D-Range feature switched off.
This is the same shot with D-Range on.
This is the same shot using the K-7’s built-in HDR capture mode. Perhaps you’re starting to see why I like this camera so much.
Shooting into bright sunlight can be a problem…
…but with the K-7’s huge dynamic range you can always pull the shadow details out in Raw mode.