- Page 1Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Pentax *ist DL2 Digital SLR
- Page 5 Feature Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
One advantage with a digital SLR is superior low light performance. This was taken using a tripod, vivid mode, and 1.5 secs at F4.5.
The flash range on the DL2 is extremely good. The back wall of this pub is at least 30ft away.
The only real problem with image quality is a tendency to over-saturate reds in bright mode, although there is manual saturation adjustment available.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital SLR|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||By lensx|