- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at the minimum ISO setting.
At 100 ISO the image quality is very good with plenty of detail and vibrant colour.
Virtually no difference at 200 ISO.
There is some visible noise at 400 ISO, but the level of detail remains high.
Noise levels are much higher at at 800 ISO, and a lot of detail has been lost.
At 1600 ISO the noise level is just about acceptable for a small print.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.