- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Image quality at the lowest ISO setting is impressive.
Still nice and smooth at 200 ISO.
Colour is starting to look a bit blotchy at 400 ISO.
Distinct colour mottling and visible noise at 800 ISO.
At 1600 ISO there are some very obvious scan lines on the image, which is a bit disappointing.
More lines and heavy colour distortion at 3200 ISO.