- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
Even very bright saturated colours are well rendered, with plenty of detail.
The exposure meter copes well with strong backlighting.
The 280mm-equivalent telephoto is good for distant details.
Subtle lighting is reproduced nicely.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 10
|Camera type||Mirrorless Camera|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||12.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||10x|
|LCD Monitor||3 in|
|Flash modes||Auto Flash, Flash OFF, Flash ON, Red-eye Reduction|
|Video (max res/format)||1920 x 1080|
|Memory card slot||Secure Digital (SD) Card, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC)|