- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2
- Page 2 Design and Features 1
- Page 3 Design and Features 2
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test shots: ISO performance
- Page 7 Test shots: Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test shots: Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”A more general selection of test shots are revealed on this page and next to act as an evaluation of the GF2 in a variety of shooting conditions and in some instances with different lenses attached.”
Exeter Cathedral it’s not, but this Victorian era brick wall shot with the 14mm kit lens reveals some barrel distortion at edge of frame. It’s commendably rather subtle nonetheless.
Another 14mm kit lens shot – close up this time to fill the frame – and revealing bags of detail, not only in the wreath itself, with the camera also picking up the grain on the painted door behind.
Testing conditions for any camera – a vast expanse of the white stuff – and grey skies. Despite this the GF2 has acquitted itself well, picking out plenty of detail from the gloom.