- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Despite the 1.3 second exposure at f/4 and ISO 100 there’s no noise in this shot.
Still no noise at 200 ISO.
400 ISO and all’s well. In these light levels most compacts would be having problems by now.
Even at 800 ISO there is virtually no noise in this shot. 1/6th of a second, f/4.
There is some colour noise visible at 1600 ISO, but the shot is still quite usable.
Quite a lot of noise at 3200 ISO.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.