- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10
- Page 2 Features and Design
- Page 3 Features and Design
- Page 4 Performance and Results
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Image quality at 100 ISO is superb.
Still no problems at 200 ISO.
There is a hint of colour distortion on the green channel, that the red is looking a little blotchy at 400 ISO.
Noise problems really start at 800 ISO, with blotchy colour on the red channel and noise everywhere.
Worse still at 1600 ISO.
Image quality is really suffering at 3200 ISO.
Really, why bother giving a camera a 6400 ISO maximum sensitivity when the results look like this?
This is the full frame at 6400 ISO.