- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. ”
This is the full frame at minimum ISO.
This was shot hand-held at 1/25th of a second at 100 ISO. The G1’s optical image stabilisation is very effective, and the shot is pin-sharp and noise-free.
200 ISO and still no noise.
Image quality is still superb at 400 ISO.
There is some colour noise visible at 800 ISO, but not enough to cause a problem.
1600 ISO ant the image quality is still very good.
Only at 3200 ISO does image noise become a real problem, but even here the image is still usable.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO