- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image ”
The 14mm wide end of the standard kit lens is equivalent to 28mm. Lens flare is kept to a minimum.
There is slight vignetting visible on this 400mm telephoto shot.
The G1 is so much easier to carry around than a full-size DSLR. These Dartmoor ponies are semi-wild. They live free on the moor, but they are all owned by someone and are rounded up and tallied every year.
Colour reproduction is good despite the cloudy day.