- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
”Here are some more general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality”
Dynamic range could be better in JPEG mode; there’s not much shadow detail here.
Shooting in Raw mode allows a lot more shadow detail to be recovered, without any real noise problems.
The G1 works well in monochrome mode too.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
Build Quality 9
|Camera type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||12.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||By lensx|