- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Even at the minimum ISO setting there is some slight unevenness to the colour.
200 ISO is a little clearer, but the effects of noise reduction are visible.
Noise reduction has reduced the detail even further at 400 ISO.
Image quality is greatly reduced at 800 ISO, with visible noise and little detail.
Image quality at 1600 ISO is very poor.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.