- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX700
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Colour and Contrast
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
At 100 ISO the image is sharp and noise-free, but the colour gradient could be a bit smoother.
Not much difference at 200 ISO.
Picture quality is still good at 400 ISO.
800 ISO shows a great reduction in detail.
1600 ISO produces rather disappointing results.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.