- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX70
- Page 2 Features and Design
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail And Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using shaded natural light.”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
Image quality is good at 80 ISO, but there is still a little speckling in the green areas.
There are some blotches in the red areas too at 100 ISO.
The noise reduction system seems to be tuned to produce good results at 200 ISO.
Noise is very visible at 400 ISO.
Loss of detail and big blotches at 800 ISO.
Quality is pretty ropey at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.