- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX60
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX60
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX60
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Here are some general test shots to help evaluate the camera’s overall image quality, including dynamic range, colour rendition and the zoom range of the lens. Some pictures may be clicked to download the full size original image. ”
The wide angle end is equivalent to 25mm, wider than most other compacts and great for panoramic shots.
The telephoto end of the 5x zoom is equivalent to 125mm
The zoom macro mode produces good results.
The faster AF system is good for quick spur-of-the-moment shots.
Colour rendition is good, with detail even in the brighter colours.
The Film Grain scene mode uses the 1600 ISO and high-contrast monochrome to good effect.
Score in detail
Image Quality 8
Build Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||12.1 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||5x|