- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These ISO test images are shot indoors using reflected natural light for maximum consistency.”
This is the full frame at the minimum ISO setting.
The image is clean and sharp at 100 ISO, with no visible noise.
Not much difference at 200 ISO.
Noise reduction is starting to kick in at 400 ISO, but the image quality is still pretty good.
A lot of fine detail has been lost at 800 ISO.
Colour reproduction has suffered at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at the maximum ISO setting.