- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX35
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX35
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX35
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture.
This a crop of the above image. There’s lots of contrast and fine detail.
Despite its ultra-wide lens the FX35 produces very little barrel distortion.
Centre sharpness is excellent.
Corner sharpness is also very good.