- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation/Lens performance
”This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.”
Despite the overcast conditions, this shot is well exposed with natural colours. See the 600×450 crop below to judge the level of fine detail.
This is a 600×450 full-resolution crop from the image above. As you can see at 100 ISO the level of detail is good for a 6MP camera, although there is a little colour distortion on the darker areas.
This wide-angle shot shows the excellent exposure and colour rendition. The light was very poor due to a heavy overcast, but the camera has coped well.
This striking shot represents a difficult exposure for a digital camera, but the FX3’s excellent dynamic range has produced a good, well-exposed image.