- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX100
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX100
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX100
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality.”
Here’s my usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. Unfortunately the full-size shot is over our 5MB download limit, so you’ll have to compare the crop below.
The 12MP sensor and high quality lens produce an impressive amount of fine detail.
At the wide-angle setting there is very little barrel distortion, another benefit of the superior lens.
Pin-sharp detail at the centre of the frame.
Corner sharpness is also very good.