- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS62
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using a tungsten light. ”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At the minimum ISO setting the image quality is very good.
There’s very little difference at 100 ISO.
There’s a bit of colour distortion in the green channel at 200 ISO.
Both chroma and luminenece noise is visble at 400 ISO.
800 ISO is getting quite noisy.
Noise reduction at 1600 ISO has reduced detail.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO. 3200 and 6400 ISO are available, but only at 3MP.