- Page 1Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5
- Page 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5
- Page 3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is a full-frame image at the minimum 100 ISO.
ISO 100. The lowest ISO setting provides the best results.
ISO 200. Noise is well controlled.
ISO 400. This is where noise usually shows in Panasonic cameras, but it’s not bad here.
ISO 800. Even this high, the noise is well controlled.
ISO 1600. Image detail goes a little mushy as the noise reduction kicks in.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.