- Page 1Olympus mju Tough 6010
- Page 2 Olympus mju Tough 6010
- Page 3 Olympus mju Tough 6010
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture.
Lens sharpness could be better, but the overall level of detail is very good.
The lens produces very little barrel distortion.
Centre sharpness isn’t brilliant, but it’s not too bad.
Corner sharpness is very good, with virtually no aberration.