- Page 1Olympus E-510 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Olympus E-510 Digital SLR
- Page 5 Features table
- Page 6 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
At the minimum setting of ISO 100 there is, of course, no image noise.
Virtually identical at ISO 200.
Still noise-free at ISO 400.
There is some visible noise at ISO 800.
Very visible noise at ISO 1600, but not unprintable.