- Page 1Olympus E-410 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Olympus E-410 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Olympus E-410 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
At the minimum setting of ISO 100 there is, as you would expect, no image noise.
Virtually identical at ISO 200.
Likewise at 400 ISO.
Some loss of saturation at 800 ISO, and a little visible noise too.
Some loss of detail and visible image noise at 1600 ISO.