- Page 1Nikon D90 digital SLR
- Page 2 Nikon D90 digital SLR
- Page 3 Nikon D90 digital SLR
- Page 4 Nikon D90 digital SLR
- Page 5 Features Table
- Page 6 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Detail and lens performance
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
Here’s a shot I haven’t taken in a while. This isn’t under-exposure, it was a really gloomy day in Sidmouth.
The level of detail is close to that of the Nikon D300 which has the same resolution.
With the Active D-Lighting switched off, the shadows lack detail.
There are five levels of D-Lighting adjustment. This is the strongest setting.
The built-in flash is very powerful.
The fast shutter response is good for captureing action shots.