- Page 1Nikon D3000 Digital SLR
- Page 2 Nikon D3000 Digital SLR
- Page 3 Nikon D3000 Digital SLR
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Image quality at 100 ISO is excellent, with no trace of the demon noise.
Not much difference at 200 ISO.
There is a trace of noise visible at 400 ISO, but overall quality is still very good.
There is noise at 800 ISO but the overall image quality is still good.
1600 ISO is looking a bit ropey, but would be OK at a smaill size.
3200 ISO is pretty much unusable.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.