- Page 1Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 2 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 3 Nikon D200 – Digital SLR
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
In JPEG Fine mode, there is a certain softness to the final images, as this 600×600 crop of a 100% resolution image shows.
Converting a RAW file image in Photoshop with 50% sharpening produces far more detail and better contrast than the camera-processed JPEG.
In the normal colour optimisation mode, colours are slightly muted, and lack punch and contrast.
In vivid colour mode however the image is over-sharpened and the contrast and saturation are set way too high. The image looks over-processed and fake.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital SLR|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||10.2 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||By lensx|
|LCD Monitor||2.5 in|
|Flash modes||Red-eye Reduction|
|Memory card slot||CompactFlash (CF) Card, Microdrive|