- Page 1Nikon CoolPix P7000
- Page 2 Design and Features
- Page 3 Performance and Results
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Zoom, Contrast and Colour
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using tungsten photoflood lighting. ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Image quality at 100 ISO is pretty much perfect.
No problems to report at 200 ISO.
400 ISO and still no noise.
Some noise is creeping in at 800 ISO.
Detail has been lost at 1600 ISO, but the results are still quite printable.
3200 ISO is getting a bit noisy, but the colour is still vry good.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.