- Page 1Nikon CoolPix P1 Wi-Fi Compact Camera
- Page 2 Nikon CoolPix P1 Wi-Fi Compact Camera
- Page 3 Nikon CoolPix P1 Wi-Fi Compact Camera
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum setting of 50 ISO there is no image noise, although there is a little camera shake on this two second exposure, despite using a tripod.
A one second exposure at 100 ISO and there’s still no image noise. The image is clean and sharp.
At 200 ISO and a 0.6 second exposure there is some image noise, especially in the darker areas of the shot.
At the maximum setting of 400 ISO there is image noise clearly visible.