- Page 1Nikon CoolPix L19 and L20
- Page 2 Nikon CoolPix L19 and L20
- Page 3 Nikon CoolPix L19 and L20
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These ISO test images are shot indoors using reflected natural light for maximum consistency. ”
This is the full frame at 400 ISO. The L19 and L20 have no manual ISO control.
At 400 ISO there is quite a bit of image noise, but the overall image quality is not to shabby, suitable for smaller prints.
This is the full frame at 800 ISO.
The quality is actually not bad at 800 ISO, although the noise reduction has softened the image.