- Page 1Konica Minolta Dynax 5D – Digital SLR
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum ISO setting of 100, these migrating Canada geese on the Otter estuary in Devon are captured in perfect detail with no noise at all.
At 200 ISO there is no visible difference with the previous shot.
At 400 ISO there is fractionally less fine detail due to noise reduction, but colour fidelity is still perfect.
At 800 ISO there is again less detail, and some colour noise is starting to creep into the darker areas of the image.
At 1600 ISO there is a moderate level of noise especially in darker areas, and the image is slightly over-exposed.
At the maximum setting of 3200 ISO there is quite a lot of image noise right across the frame, but colour balance is still fairly good and the image could still be used.