- Page 1Konica Minolta Dynax 5D – Digital SLR
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The Palais du Papes in Avignon is a huge building and hard to photograph from the ground, but at wide angle the 18-70mm AF DT lens has made a superb job of it, with good edge sharpness and barely a trace of barrel distortion.
Taken indoors at 1/60th sec, this shot demonstrates the high power and excellent colour balance of the 5D’s built-in flash, as well as the metering system’s ability to balance it with available light.
The 18-70mm AF DT lens has a macro range of 38cm and this shot was taken at close to that distance, showing again a complete lack of edge distortion and fantastic texture detail.