- Page 1Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum sensitivity setting of 50ISO, the picture is smooth and noise free, with good detail.
At 100 ISO there is still no appreciable noise.
There is some loss of detail at 200 ISO but still no real noise problems.
At the maximum setting of ISO 320 there is a little image noise and colour distortion, but the image remains good and quite usable.