- Page 1Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
The Z6 has a super-macro range of just 1cm, although this is of limited use. Note the barrel distortion again.
The normal macro setting is a lot more useful, allowing full use of the zoom lens. There’s plenty of detail in this shot.
With a wide angle setting equal to 35mm, the Z6 is quite good for panoramic shots like this.
Taken from the same position as the shot above, this shows the awesome magnification of the 12x zoom lens.
Score in detail
Image Quality 7
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||12x|