- Page 1Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 2 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 3 Konica Minolta Dimage Z6
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
This late afternoon shot of some familiar objects shows the Z6’s natural colour reproduction, and that our postman needs to visit a car wash.
The wide angle end of the big 12x zoom lens does suffer from particularly bad barrel distortion, as shown by the curving horizontal and vertical lines in this shot.
The huge power of the 420mm-equivalent zoom lens is great for getting up close to wildlife. This little chap was about 20 feet away.
Is there anything more desolate than a seaside amusement park in the off-season? Colour reproduction is good, but note the over-exposed highlights on the sign.