- Page 1Kodak EasyShare Z950
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z950
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z950
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced to let you see the full image, and a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality. These pictures were taken indoors using reflected natural light ”
This is the full frame at 100 ISO.
Picture quality is good at the lowest setting, with nice smooth colours.
Still no problems at 200 ISO.
The noise reduction at 400 ISO has blurred some fine detail, but overall quality is still good.
More detail is lost at 800 ISO, but the image is usable for small prints or websites.
Pretty poor quality at1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at 1600 ISO.