- Page 1Kodak EasyShare Z712 IS
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z712 IS
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z712 IS
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
Excellent detail and no noise at 64 ISO.
Virtually identical results at 100 ISO.
Still no appreciable difference at 200 ISO.
There is a little colour noise in the darker areas at 400 ISO, but overall quality is still good.
Noise is definitely showing at 800 ISO, but the picture is still usable.
1600 ISO and there is now visible noise over the whole image.