- Page 1Kodak EasyShare Z650
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare Z650
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare Z650
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Resolution Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
1/15th, F3.2, 80 ISO
At the lowest sensitivity setting, the image is crystal clear, the colours are natural-looking and there is a high level of detail.
1/20th, F3.2, 100 ISO
At 100 ISO there is still no image noise visible in the picture, not too surprising since it’s only 1/3rd of a stop higher.
1/40th, F3.2, 200 ISO
At 200 ISO there is a little bit of colour speckling in the darker areas of the image, but you’ve got to look pretty damn hard to see it.
1/60th, F3.2, 400 ISO
At the highest ISO setting of 400 there is still surprisingly little image noise, and what little there is is restricted to the darker areas.