- Page 1Kodak EasyShare V705 Dual Lens Camera
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare V705
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare V705
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.
1/8th, F3.9, ISO 50
At 50ISO the image is noise-free, but there are some compression artefacts visible, but the shot is under-exposed.
1/8th, F3.9, ISO 100
At 100 ISO the camera has selected the same exposure settings, and so the shot is now correctly exposed. There is also a hint of image noise.
1/13th, F3.9, ISO 200
At 200 ISO there is definitely some image noise visible in the mid-tone areas, including colour distortion.
1/30th, F3.9, ISO 400
At 400 ISO the image is very noisy. It can only get worse from here.
1/60th, F3.9, ISO 800
At 800 ISO the image noise is having a major impact on colour reproduction. It would not make a good print.
1/80th, F3.9, ISO 1000
Since 800 ISO was very noisy, I don’t see the point of adding an extra 1/3rd of a stop for 1000 ISO. It’s too noisy to be useful.