- Page 1Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 4 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 5 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
As you would expect at 64 ISO, there’s no noise corrupting the image.
At 100 ISO things are still looking pretty good.
At 200 ISO the image starts to look a little over-processed on close inspection, perhaps due to over zealous noise reduction.
At 400 ISO CCD noise becomes aparant, showing the V610’s limitations compared to a good digital SLR.
At 800 ISO the result is pretty much unusable, but then few compact cameras can get away with an ISO setting this high.