- Page 1Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 4 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 5 Kodak EasyShare V610
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
The shots on this page compare the V610 to a Canon EOS 350D with a 28 – 200mm lens. All the shots were taken from the same position at full wide and full zoom.
The V610 at its full wide setting – that’s the TrustedReviews office in the background.
The same shot with an EOS 350D taken on full auto – the V610 compares well.
Take from exactly the same position as the pictures above, the focal range of the V610 is staggering.
With a maximum effective zoom of 360mm, the 350D just can’t get as close as the pocket size Kodak, although the image is definitely sharper.
Score in detail
Image Quality 9
|Camera type||Digital Compact|
|Megapixels (Megapixel)||6.36 Megapixel|
|Optical Zoom (Times)||10x|