- Page 1Kodak Easyshare V550
- Page 2 Kodak Easyshare V550
- Page 3 Kodak Easyshare V550
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
At the minimum ISO setting of 80, the image has plenty of detail and is nice and smooth.
At 100 ISO there is still no image noise, as one might expect.
Unfortunately I don’t seen to have a 200 ISO shot, but this one at 400 ISO shows that there is still no real noise, although some detail has been reduced.
800 ISO is only available at the 1.3MP setting, and results are not good. This setting should only be used in extreme circumstances.