- Page 1Kodak EasyShare M893 IS
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare M893 IS
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare M893 IS
- Page 4 Features Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Detail and Lens Performance
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image. ”
The usual test shot of the cathedral window to compare detail and sharpness with other cameras. See below for a full-res crop or click to download the full-sized version.
The actual level of recorded detail is pretty good, but over compression and poor lens quality spoil the show.
The lens produces bad barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is not terribly good.
Corner sharpness is terrible, with lots of chromatic aberration.