- Page 1Kodak EasyShare C360
- Page 2 Kodak EasyShare C360
- Page 3 Kodak EasyShare C360
- Page 4 Feature Table
- Page 5 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 8 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 9 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
A range of test shots are shown over the next three pages. Here, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality. The following pages consist of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure. For those with a dial-up connection, please be patient while the pages download.
The ISO test shots were all taken in low light with and exposure compensation of +1. At the minimum ISO setting of 80 the image is noise free, but a bit dark.
At 100 ISO the image is fractionally lighter, but surprisingly there is some slight speckling visible in the darker areas of the shot.
The exposure is more accurate in this 200 ISO shot, but there is speckling plainly visible in many areas. Colour rendition remains good though.
At 400 ISO the image is now slightly pale, and there is a lot of image noise visible, however the shot is still quite usable.