- Page 1General Electric E840s Digital Camera
- Page 2 General Electric E840s
- Page 3 General Electric E840s
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at 80 ISO.
At 80 ISO the image quality is pretty good, with no real noise problems.
Not much difference at 100 ISO.
At 200 ISO there are already signs of image noise, but the picture is still quite printable.
Noise reduction at 400 ISO has worked quite well. There is less fine detail, but also less noise.
At 800 ISO there is some colour distortion. That strap is supposed to be black.
Image quality is pretty poor at 1600 ISO.
This is the full frame at maximum ISO.