- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix Z70
- Page 2 Fuji Z70 – Design and Features
- Page 3 Fuji Z70 – Performance and Results
- Page 4 Fuji Z70 – Specification
- Page 5 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – ISO Performance
- Page 6 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – Detail and Lens Quality
- Page 7 Fuji Z70 – Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”A range of general test shots are shown over the next two pages. In some cases, the full size image has been reduced for bandwidth purposes, and a crop taken from the original full resolution image has been placed below it to show the overall image quality. Some other pictures may be clicked to view the original full-size image.”
Here’s the usual detail test shot of the West Window of Exeter Cathedral, for you to compare with other cameras. See below for a full res crop, or click to see the whole picture. File size 5.9MB.
The level of fine detail is very good, and the low compression helps preserve quality.
The lens produces significant barrel distortion at wide angle.
Centre sharpness is good.
There is some blurring at the corners, and a bit of chromatic aberration.