- Page 1Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd
- Page 2 Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd
- Page 3 Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test shots – Detail and lens perfomance
- Page 7 Test shots – Exposure evaluation
”A range of test shots are shown over the next few pages. Here, the full size images at the minimum and maximum ISO settings have been reduced for bandwidth purposes to let you see the full image, and a series of crops taken from original full resolution images at a range of ISO settings have been included in order for you to gain an appreciation of the overall quality.”
This is the full frame at 64 ISO
ISO 64 produces good results with smooth tones and no obvious noise.
At ISO 400 results are still good, with noise just becoming visible.
By ISO 1600 noise is evident while the noise reduction is obviously blurring both noise and detail.
ISO 3200 at 5MP is just horrible and looks like the image has been painted in gouache with a palette knife.
This is the full frame at 3200 ISO.