- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix S5700
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S5700
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S5700
- Page 4 Features table
- Page 5 Test shots – ISO performance
- Page 6 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
”Over the next few pages we show a range of test shots. On this page the full size image at the minimum ISO setting has been reduced to let you see the full image, and below that a series of full resolution crops have taken from original images at a range of ISO settings to show the overall image quality.”
Picture quality is excellent at the minimum setting of ISO 64.
Still no problems at 100 ISO.
Also good at 200 ISO.
Some image noise creeping in at 400 ISO.
Very visible noise at 800 ISO, but still plenty of fine detail.
Picture quality at 1600 ISO is quite poor, with severe colour noise across the image.