- Page 1Fujifilm FinePix S5600
- Page 2 Fujifilm FinePix S5600
- Page 3 Fujifilm FinePix S5600
- Page 4 Test Shots – Full Res Crops
- Page 5 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 6 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
- Page 7 Test Shots – Exposure Evaluation
This page consists of resized images so that you can evaluate the overall exposure.
Using the vivid colour mode gives bright saturated colours that ironically look a lot more natural than the standard mode, although it also makes the purple fringes stand out even more.
Taken in natural colour mode, this shot again shows the slightly muted colours, as well as the ghastly purple fringes around the brighter highlights.
This was probably not the best choice of scene for the monochrome mode, since the lack of contrast makes the picture look very flat.